daily planner



Stick-it notes

Monday 21 April 2014

Backpacking Langkawi in 24 hours - 1




I went backpacking travel with a friend to Langkawi Island for 24 hours on 19th April 2014. We started our journey from Penang because I had to attend my class in USM.
I arrived in Kuala Kedah at 2 p.m. and parked my car at SK Hj. Ismail, which is situated just opposite the jetty terminal. The parking fee is rm10 per day.
After buying the ferry ticket that was due to depart at 3 p.m, we went for a lunch in a restaurant near the jetty. Oh, yes!The ferry's fare from Kuala Kedah to Langkawi is rm23 per adult. You will also have to write your details at the counter after buying the ticket.
We arrived Langkawi at 5.10 p.m. After getting the car we rented (Kia Picanto Auto- rm50 per day), we headed to Chantique Hotel. I booked the hotel through http://www.booking.com/ and for a standard twin sharing room, I have to pay rm60 per night. The rate is okay for backpackers like us  because it only costs us rm30 per head. 
After checked in, we rested for a while before beginning our first activity in Langkawi.

To be continued..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...