daily planner



Stick-it notes

Sunday 9 March 2014

Aurawhite

I've been consuming Aurawhite Beauty Collagen as my skin supplement for almost 2 months now. I have never paid retail price to get this product. Normally, I will buy it at Sambuthan Mini Market, Changkat Jering for RM105 and for this particular container, I bought it for RM100 in Kamunting.
For those of you who are wondering what Aurawhite actually is, well, it is a collagen drink with some other ingredients like L-Glutathione and stemcells. I am in my early 30s and I feel the need to take care of my skin now before it's too late. If you want to try this product, do check for more details elsewhere. I'm not an agent, so I'm not qualified  to say more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...